Planning Commission Notices
- The 2022 Annual Report was approved on 3/9/2023.
- There is one vacancy on the nine-member Planning Commission. If interested, contact the Planning Department for more information.
- The Huntingdon County Planning meets monthly on the third Thursday. Meetings begin at 6 p.m. and are held in the Annex I Conference Room.\
Current CDBG Public Notices and Bids
- Pending Invitation For Bids/Tentative advertisement on 8/7/2023 - Huntingdon Borough Town Clock Revitalization - Construction Contract not Clock Repair
- HB 6th Street Parking Lot Rehabilitation, Huntingdon Borough
Bid Awarded 5/9/2023; Bids Due 4/18/2023 at 11 a.m. - Pre-Bid (Non-Mandatory) 4/10/2023 at 10 a.m.
Previous CDBG Public Notices and Bids
- Pump Station No. 2 Upgrades - Shade Gap Area Joint Municipal Authority
Bid Awarded 3/14/2023; Bids due 3/7/2023 at 11 a.m. - Pre-Bid Meeting On Site (Non-Mandatory) 2/7/2023 at 1 p.m.
Diven Park Improvements - Mount Union Borough
Bid awarded 10/4/2022; Bids due 9/9/2022 at 11 a.m. - Pre-Bid Meeting (Non-Mandatory) 8/29/2022 at 2 p.m.
Levee Culvert Rehabilitation - on behalf of Smithfield Township
Bids Awarded 8/16/2022; Bids due 8/5/2022 at 2 p.m. - Pre-Bid Meeting (Non-Mandatory) 7/12/2022 at 11 a.m.