The Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Map Information eXchange offers a Live Chat service, which allows stakeholders to interact with Map Specialists in real-time via an online forum. To chat with a Map Specialist, please visit the FMIX page. You can also reach the FMIX by telephone at 877-FEMA MAP (877-336-2627) and by e-mail at FEMAMapSpecialist@riskmapcds.com.
The FMIX is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 6:30pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Letter of Map Amendment & Letter of Map Revision - Based on Fill Process
- Elevation Certificate
- Overview of National Flood Insurance Program - BROKEN LINK
- Official Site of the NFIP FloodSmart.gov - BROKEN LINK
- National Flood Insurance Program (FEMA)
- Search FIRM by Property Address (FEMA)
- Current Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRMs) - effective October 16, 2012
- FIRMette Tutorial (FEMA)
- USGS Stream Gauge Information - BROKEN LINK
- FEMA Region 3 Fact Sheets and Other Publications (FEMA) - BROKEN LINK