Huntingdon County Trivia Questions
- What Star of the 1969 movie "The Love Bug" resides in Huntingdon County?
- Juniata College, located in Huntingdon County, offers one annual scholarship to a student with what unique qualification?
- What "Crown Jewel" of Pennsylvania covers 8,300 acres of Huntington County?
- William Smith founded the settlement of Huntingdon. Can you name the man who was William Smith's archenemy?
- What famous optical instrument was manufactured from high quality sand quarried near Mapleton, Huntingdon County?
- The largest marina in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is located in Huntingdon County. Do you know the marina's name and the number of boats housed there?
- What is the name of the only operating narrow gauge railroad located east of the Rockies, and where is it located?
- What past President of the United States of America travels to a favorite trout-fishing hole in Spruce Creek, located in Huntingdon County?
- Name (3) of the (6) Natural Areas in the Roth Rock State Forest.
- Who are the 2 new inhabitants of the Huntingdon County residing at Raystown Lake?
- Who is Rothrock State Forest named after?
- The stands of Penn State's Beaver Stadium holds 106,537 people.
- How many times would the population of Huntingdon County fit inside the stadium?
Click here for the answers!