Fireworks Permit Application
Fireworks Permit (Example)
Land Use Ordinances
Resolutions & Ordinances 2005
Resolutions & Ordinances 2004
Resolutions & Ordinances 2003
Resolutions & Ordinances 2002
Resolutions & Ordinances 2001 and prior
Please reference this partial list of required permits. Always call 814-632-7223 if there is a question about a permit.
Permits are required for:
- New Construction
- Alterations to existing structures
- All electrical additions and modifications
- Installation or replacement of heating systems
- Replacement of Water Heater
- "Off Road Permit" for locating and construction of any driveway, roadway, street,
etc. from a TOWNSHIP highway or a PENDOT highway
- Sewage/septic installation and repairs
From time to time the Township adopts or amends ordinances, and frequently there is a significant gap between the time an ordinance is adopted or amended, and the time that the new or amended ordinance is posted on the Township's website.
THEREFORE, ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERING OR INTERESTED IN UNDERTAKING ANY ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THE SUBDIVISION OR DEVELOPMENT OF LAND WITHIN THE TOWNSHIP, OR AN ACTIVITY WHICH IS RELATED TO THE MATTERS ADDRESSED BY ANY OF THE ORDINANCES APPEARING ON THE TOWNSHIP'S WEBSITE, SHOULD SPEAK WITH THE TOWNSHIP SECRETARY TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE VERSION OF ANY ORDINANCE APPEARING ON THE TOWNSHIP'S WEBSITE IS THE MOST RECENT VERSION.