Huntingdon County Logo
Huntingdon County > Municipalities > Walker Township > Zoning Permit Information
Skip navigation links
Contact InformationExpand Contact Information
Comprehensive Plan & Zoning Ordinances
Building Permit InformationExpand Building Permit Information
Walker Township Municipal AuthorityExpand Walker Township Municipal Authority
Walker Township Planning Commission
New Township Ordinances
Clean Up Day
Woodcock Valley Community Park
Pavilion Rental Calendar
Area Church Directory
McConnellstown Volunteer Fire Company
Curbside Recycling Program
Zoning Permit Information

Zoning Permit Information

Residents of Walker Township must obtain a zoning permit for any work being done to their property that will add square footage to their residence (garages, decks, porches, roofs over existing porches, etc.).  They must also obtain a permit for accessory uses such as pools, sheds, detached garages, gazebos, etc. 

Also, please see page concerning the new Universal Construction Code and its requirements.

If you have a question whether or not you will need a zoning or building permit, please contact our office.  There are fines associated with non-compliance to this ordinance.

The Walker Township zoning permit must be issued prior to applying for the building permit - issued by Guardian Inspections Services under the new code requirements of the Universal Construction Code.  This UCC permit process will begin on July 1, 2004.

Zoning Permit Application

Authority Water & Sewer Service Application and Specifications for Installation

Municipal Authority Easement Agreement

If you have a question about water & sewer tap fees click Water & Sewer Tap Fees .