Mount Union Logo
Skip navigation links
Mount Union HOME
Pennsylvania Avenue Revitalization
What's NewExpand What's New
Elected and Appointed OfficalsExpand Elected and Appointed Officals
StaffExpand Staff
Public Safety and Emergency ServicesExpand Public Safety and Emergency Services
Public FacilitiesExpand Public Facilities
Recently Enacted Ordinances
Community Organizations
Contact UsExpand Contact Us

Welcome to the Borough of Mount Union's web presence.  We hope that the pages
on this website help you to find out more about our community and
all that we have to offer!

Welcome to Mount Union...

Please use the links on the left side of this page to navigate the site.