Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Background Web Image

Fishing License

​Fishing licenses are also available at most local Sporting Goods Stores.

Fishing license questions should be directed to Susan M. Harry, 814-643-3523

Link: Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission

​PA Resident 

  • Adult   (16-64) -  22.90 
  • Senior Resident  (annual) - $ 11.90 
  • Senior Resident – Lifetime - $ 51.90*
  • 1 Day Resident (not valid 3/15 - 4/30) - $ 11.90
  • National Guard & Armed Forces Reserve - $  2.90**
  • Annual Resident POW - $  2.90
  • Senior Resident Lifetime POW - $  2.90
  • 100% Disabled Veteran with DAV Card - Free
  • Adult (1 year) (16-up) - $ 52.90 
  • 7 Day Tourist (16-up) - $ 34.90  
  • 3 Day Tourist (16-up) - $ 26.90 
  • 1 Day Tourist (16-up...not valid 3/15 - 4/30) - $ 26.90
  • Stamps/Misc.            
  • Trout/Salmon Stamp - $  9.90
  • Lake Erie Stamp - $  9.90
  • Combo Trout/Salmon/Lake Erie Stamp - $15.90
  • License Replacement - $  6.90  
    Please Note: A person fishing in a lake or impoundment designated as "approved trout waters" is required to have a current trout/salmon permit if he or she takes, kills, or possesses a trout or salmon.
Senior Information
  • * Senior Resident Lifetime License - Issued by th Fish and Boat Commission's Headquarters and Regional offices, the County Treasurer's Office, and other authorized agents.
  • Senior Citizens may purchase a Senior Resident License or a Senior Resident Lifetime License anytime during the calendar year that they reach 65.
  • When purchasing a trout/salmon stamp for a Senior Resident Lifetime License, the stamp will be valid for the lifetime of the license holder. If lost, a new stamp will have to be purchased along with the replacement license.
​Military Information
  • Military Waiver - To be eligible, an angler must be a bona fide Pennsylvania resident, be on active duty, be stationed outside of PA, and be here on authorized leave. Also, proof of requirements must be carried such as a PA driver's license, military ID card, and valid military orders showing the place of assignment and leave status. While fishing, military ID must be displayed in the same way as a fishing license.
  • Military members who are stationed in Pennsylvania under PCS orders for 6 months or more, with documentation, qualify for a resident fishing license. All others must obtain a non-resident or tourist license.
  • **Guard & Reserve members qualify for the special rate if they have been deployed overseas for at least 180 consecutive days, within the previous 24 months, with documentation.
  • Annual Resident POW License - Applicant must be a bona fide Pennsylvania resident and provide official military documentation that applicant is a former prisoner of war.
  • Senior Resident Lifetime POW License - Applicant must be a bona fide Pennsylvania resident, meet the age requirement, and provide official military documentation that applicant is a former prisoner of war.
Copyright © 2015 Huntingdon County. Site hosted and Developed by CCAP