Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Background Web Image

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)


Where do I obtain a 911 address?

A 911 address can be obtained through the Mapping Department. An application for a new address must be completed for new construction.  The application can be found here.​

Where can I get a document cerified for UPI?

The Huntingdon County Mapping Department. More information about UIP Certification can be found here.

Where can I get a map?

​The Mapping Department has maps available for purchase and can create custom maps upon request. For rates and pricing see our Products Request Form

What GIS data is available?

​The Mapping Department maintains many GIS layers. A list of the available layers can be found here.  To purchase GIS Data you must complete the License Agreement and Products Request Form

Copyright © 2015 Huntingdon County. Site hosted and Developed by CCAP